Well, it was that time again and I happened to be in the candy aisle and the Butterfinger Bites were on sale. So I grabbed a bag and of course a bag of Rolo’s too, I never seem to have enough Rolo’s in my house!
Delicious cookies filled with chopped up Butterfingers these cookies are delicious and easy! And no chilling! You will love this Butterfinger Cookies Recipe!
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, room temp
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped Butterfinger’s
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer cream the butter and sugar. Add in the eggs.
- Slowly add in the dry mixture and chocoalte chips.
- My mixture was a bit crumbly so I added a 1/4 cup melted butter. Next hand stir in the chopped butterfingers.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
Keywords: cookies, snack, dessert, candy cookies, butterfinger treats
Recipe adapted from: Sally’s Baking Addiction