Raspberry Lemon Loaf Cake is a Moist Lemon Cake is studded with Raspberries and Covered in a Lemon Glaze. This easy Raspberry Lemon Loaf Cake recipe will be your new favorite snack!
- 188 Grams (1 1/2 cup) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 266 Grams (1 1/3 cup) Granulated Sugar
- 6oz (3/4 Cup) Unsalted Butter, at room temp.
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temp.
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 heaping tbsp lemon rind
- 4oz (1/4 cup) Greek Yogurt or Sour Cream
- 8oz Raspberries (fresh or frozen-if frozen keep frozen until you fold them in the batter)
- 188 Grams (1 1/2 cup) powdered sugar, sifted
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon rind
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9X5 loaf pan .
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a bowl of an electric mixer combine sugar and butter for 3-4 minutes, so it’s nice and fluffy. Add in eggs one at a time. Mix in lemon rind and juice. Fold in dry mixture. Then fold in Greek yogurt, then gently fold in raspberries.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool on wire rack for at least 30 minutes before starting glaze.
- While cake is cooling prepare lemon glaze. In a bowl combine powdered sugar, lemon juice, and lemon rind. Drizzle on top of the cake when it is completely cool. Store cake in an airtight container, store in fridge to last longer.
Keywords: lemon drizzle cake recipe, raspberry lemon cake recipe