Y’all I am going to Nashville, Tennessee babbby!! Unfortunately, I don’t think the locals will like when I say my favorite pick up line evvvvver… “Are you from Tennessee cause you’re the only teeeen I seee” Ha we use it all the time. One time my girlfriend Candra and I were out on the town and we’re going up to random guys saying that and then we went up to this guy and he responded, so enthusiastically bless him, “Yes, how did you know? Was it my hat that gave it away?” Poor guy didn’t realize we were joking around, we busted up laughing.
So if you are from Nashville or if you have been PLEASE tell me what are the must do/see/eats?!
Anyways on to this delicious lemon cake, that went ALLL to freaking quickly!!!
Why is lemon so tasty? Lately, lemon flavor desserts have been coming in close to chocolate. That speaks volumes for a chocoholic, like me. But I fix that easily by baking this Raspberry Lemon Loaf Cake and My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies at the same time, one bite of lemon cake than one bite of a chocolate chip cookie. Perfection.
Please let me know if you enjoy this Raspberry Lemon Loaf Cake Recipe and give it a rating below!Print
Raspberry Lemon Loaf Cake is a Moist Lemon Cake is studded with Raspberries and Covered in a Lemon Glaze. This easy Raspberry Lemon Loaf Cake recipe will be your new favorite snack!
- 1 1/2 cup ap flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter (3/4 cup)
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 heaping tbsp lemon rind
- 1/2 cup Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon rind
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9X5 loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a bowl of an electric mixer combine sugar and butter for 3-4 minutes. Add in eggs one at a time. Mix in lemon rind and juice. Fold in dry mixture. Then fold in Greek yogurt, then gently fold in raspberries.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. ***My new oven takes much longer to bake this cake as of 04/18. So please check at 45 minutes and continue baking until when you stick a toothpick in it comes out clean/ if you touch the top of the cake it bounces back.
- While cake is cooling prepare lemon glaze. In a bowl combine powdered sugar, lemon juice, lemon rind, and a splash of milk. Drizzle on top of the cake. Store cake in an airtight container, store in fridge to last longer.