Creamy and filled with Pumpkin this Pumpkin Cheesecake has a gorgeous Biscoff Biscuit Crust and topped with fresh whipped cream. A perfect Halloween Dessert or Thanksgiving addition to the dessert table this Pumpkin Cheesecake with Biscoff Crust is the best Fall treat!
- 12 oz Biscoff Cookies, finely crushed
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 2 lbs Cream Cheese, softened
- 200 Grams (1 cup) Granulated Sugar
- 100 Grams (1/2 cup) Light Brown Sugar
- 1 15oz Can Pumpkin Puree (no pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 tbsp & 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2oz (1/4 cup) Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4oz (1/2 cup) Sour Cream (or Greek Yogurt)
- 4 Large Eggs, at room temp.
- Optional Garnish with Whipped Cream & Pieces of Biscoff Cookies
- Grease a 9-inch springform pan set aside. Preheat oven to 350F. In a small bowl combine Biscoff crumbs and butter. Press into bottom and slightly up upsides of prepared pan. Place in fridge while you make the cheesecake.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment beat cream cheese for 3 minutes on medium to high speed. Add granulated sugar, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice then beat for another 2-3 minutes. Add in pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, heavy cream, and sour cream mixing until fully combined. You should have a creamy batter with no lumps. Add in eggs one at a time.
- Pour into prepared pan. Place 9-inch springform pan in a 10-inch cake pan- place cake pan in roasting pan and fill roasting pan with hot water halfway up the sides of the cake pan. This prevents ANY water from getting in the cheesecake and you don’t have to wrap everything with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes to 1 hour and 45 minutes, the middle of the cheesecake should jiggle just a little bit. Turn oven off and let cool in oven for 1- 1 1/2 hours then take out of roasting pan and wrap with plastic wrap. Let sit in the fridge overnight.
- Use an angled spatula or knife to loose cheesecake then release from the springform pan . I like to pipe stabilized whipped cream on top and add more crushed Biscoff biscuits. Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
*Total time includes chill time
Keywords: pumpkin desserts, cheesecake recipe, halloween desserts, thanksgiving desserts,