Oat Flour Banana Bread is made with Gluten Free oats, butter, and Greek yogurt, you will love this Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe. An easy quick bread, this banana bread recipe with oat flour is made in minutes. A simple treat you can feel good about giving your family!
- 4oz/1 stick/ 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 200 Grams/ 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temp.
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 3/4 cups oat flour, to keep Gluten Free use Gluten Free Oats
- 1 TSP baking soda
- 1/2 TSP salt
- 1 5oz ish container of Greek Yogurt Plain or Vanilla
- 3 very ripe bananas* see note
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9X5 loaf pan .
- Melt butter. In a large bowl mix together the butter and sugar. Then add eggs and vanilla. Mix in oat flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a bowl mash bananas. Fold in bananas and greek yogurt into the flour mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. Of course, always check with a toothpick to make sure it is fully cooked. Or a knife if you want to reach the bottom.
- Let cool and enjoy!
*The browner the better, to make your yellow bananas brown bake them on a baking sheet in a 350F oven for 20 minutes, let cool before starting the recipe.
Keywords: oat flour recipes, oat flour quick bread