Ok seriously California.. does it still have to be this hot? UGH!! I’m ready for my boots, sweaters, leggings, jeans, scarves.. you know the whole fall thing. Anyways I needed something sweet because…well I do everyday lets be honest. I saw this recipe recently and needed to make them! I would suggest making them quite a bit smaller as they are super sweet. Coming from me it means they are REALLY sweet. They kinda reminded me off little sweet praline candies that some restaurants handout.
No Bake Chocolate Biscoff Cookies are the perfect sweet treat when it is too hot to turn your oven on! Easy to whip up and plenty to share these cookies are delicious!
- 4TBSP Butter
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Biscoff Spread /TJ Cookie Butter
- 1 1/2 Cups Quick Oats
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chunks (I used the Milk Chocolate Pound Plus Bar from Trader Joe’s)
- In a medium saucepan heat up the butter, heavy cream and sugar. Let mixture come to a boil and cook for 2 minutes. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove from heat and stir in Biscoff. Once combined stir in the oats.
- Dump the chocolate chunks in and mix only once or twice so you still get some chunks left in the cookies.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop cookies onto parchment paper. Place cookie sheet in the fridge for cookies to set.
- Enjoy 🙂
Keywords: no bake dessert, no bake cookies, biscoff cookies, chocolate cookies, oat cookies,
Recipe adapted from: Picky Palate