Creamy Oreo Cheesecake topped with Chocolate Ganache, Fresh Whipped Cream and a sprinkling of Oreos you will love this recipe for Mini Oreo Cheesecake with Chocolate Ganache.
- 15 Oreos, finely crushed
- 3 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, melted
- 14oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 150 grams Granulated Sugar
- 70 grams Sour Cream/ Greek Yogurt
- 2.5oz Heavy Cream
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 5 Oreos, crushed but not completely
- 4oz Dark Chocolate Finely Chopped
- 2oz Heavy Cream
- 4.2 ounces (1/2 Cup) Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dry Milk Powder
- 4 Oreos, crushed
- Line a mini muffin pan or muffin pan with liners, set aside. Preheat oven to 325F. In a food processor, crush the Oreos till they become a fine crumb. Add melted butter, stirring until fully combined. Press 1 Teaspoon in mini muffin liners or 1 Tablespoon in muffin liners, pressing down completely. Place in fridge while you make the cheesecake.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment beat cream cheese for 3 minutes on medium to high speed. Add granulated sugar and beat for another 3 minutes. Add in heavy cream, sour cream, vanilla extract, vanilla bean caviar mixing until fully combined. Add in eggs one at a time. You should have a creamy batter with no lumps. Gently fold in crushed Oreos. Pour into prepared liners. Bang the pan on the counter top to get rid of any air bubbles.
- Bake the cupcake size cheesecakes for 19-21 minutes and the mini muffins size cheesecakes for 12-15 minutes, the cheesecakes should be set and not jiggle much. Let cool on wire rack for 30 minutes then wrap in plastic wrap and chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- In a medium bowl add chopped chocolate and set aside. In a small saucepan add cream and cook until just boiled. Pour directly over chocolate, let sit for 3 minutes. Then using a whisk, mix the chocolate and cream until a silky texture. Pour over chilled cheesecake then put back in fridge to set.
- When ready to serve Cheesecake, take your bowl and whisk attachment to the mixer chill it in the freezer for 5 minutes. When ready whisk heavy cream for 1 minute, add a splash of vanilla and milk powder. Whisk until stiff peaks form. Using a pastry bag and any tip you like pipe the whipped cream around the edges of the cake, I like to pipe mine pretty high. Then crumble crushed Oreos on top. Store in fridge.
*Total time includes chill time
Keywords: cheesecake, oreo dessert, mini desserts, party dessert, cupcake cheesecake, cheesecake recipe,