I can’t stop with the Trader Joe’s Green Goddess Dressing, found in the refrigerated salad section, it is so flavorful but light. I enjoy it on just about anything. Same goes for the Everything but The Bagel seasoning, so good I even sprinkle it on top of my everything bagels- lol!
I ordered these reusable storage bags , and I love them. Perfect for storing all sorts, I am trying to make better decisions for the environment.
I’ve been wearing flip flops like crazy and this brand Impanema makes the comfiest ones. I’ve bought a pair from Nordstroms and The Rack. They are comfy!!
Unfortunately, I work a lot on my computer, which usually means I end up sitting a lot. I do work out consistently each week but my back has not been happy. Last week I got some of this Bio Freeze Roll On stick and it’s helped so much with my back pain. Highly recommend it!!
I went a little ham at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale which was expected. Some of my favorites were:
- Waterproof Black Booties
- Zella Live in Leggings
- Beauty Blender Deal ( this isn’t the exact one but still a great deal on same products)
I’m also loving chips and salsa and margs from Javier’s, if you live in the OC area, go for lunch or dinner- make a reso they get busy!!
And as the weather has not cooled down I am loving my fan, I cannot get ready without one, really makes a difference so my makeup doesn’t slide down my face before I leave the house 😉
- Current Snack: Hard Boiled Eggs (lame I know)
- Current Podcast: How I Built This
- Current Kitchen Tool: Thermapen Mk4 (makes perfectly cooked caramel and meat every time)
- Current Netflix: Rewatching Mad Men
- Current Hulu: Rewatching Wings
- Current Recipe I want to try: Greek-Style Watermelon and Tomato Salad
- Current Recipe I can’t stop making: Peanut Butter Cup Brownies Recipe