Oats, Pecans, Maple, and Almonds make this Homemade Maple Granola nice and crunchy! With a few staple ingredients you can have a large batch of from scratch granola, way better than store bought!
- 3 cups rolled oat
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 tsp maple extract (optional, I just love extra maple flavor)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with a Silpat (affiliate link) liner. In a large bowl mix together the rolled oats, slivered almonds, and pecans. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together the maple syrup, honey, coconut oil and maple extract. Pour over oat mixture. Mix so everything is coated. Spread on to prepared sheet and bake for 10 minutes. After ten minutes take out of the oven and mix everything around. Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Let cool on the tray. Once cooled I drizzled with a little extra honey and maple syrup, just for fun!
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Keywords: breakfast, brunch, snack, homemade granola, nutty granola recipe, maple granola, breakfast parfait recipe,