A while back I was once again browsing one of my favorite websites Picky-Palate and saw this delicious recipe and instantly added it to my must bake list. Well that list is ever growing every day… ridiculously long. I was looking over the list/or stack of paper/or Pinterest board of my to do list of baking and rediscovered these.
Today was the day!
As soon as I tasted these I wondered WHY?!?!! Why had I not made these the day of?? They are delish! Chewy, white chocolate marshmallowy goodness.
Yellow cake mix bars filled with white chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, and condensed milk! These extra sweet bars are fabulous!
- 1 Box of Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Stick of unsalted butter
- 4 1/2 Full Honey Graham Crackers
- 1 Bag of White Chocolate Chips (11.5oz)
- 2 Cups of Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 Can of Condensed Milk
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease an 8X8 pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl mix together the yellow cake mix, large egg and butter until combined.
- Press half of the dough in prepared pan.
- Layer graham crackers on top of dough followed by white chocolate chips then marshmallows.
- Press the rest of the dough on top and drizzle with condensed milk.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes. Let cool in pan otherwise, you will end up with a gooey mess 😉
- Recipe source: Picky-Palate
Keywords: cake bar recipes, cake mix recipes, white chocolate cake bars