Hard-boiled eggs, Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, white pepper, celery, and mustard are all you need to make the tastiest Classic Egg Salad Sandwich!
- 5 Large Eggs, Hard Boiled
- 45 Grams (1/3 Cup) Celery, diced
- 2oz Mayo
- 3.5oz Greek Yogurt, Plain
- 1 Teaspoon Yellow Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon White Pepper
- In a large pot add eggs and cover with water with lid off put over medium-high heat and let come to a boil. Once the water is boiling turn heat off and put lid on saucepan. Let sit for 10 minutes then place eggs in a ice bath (large bowl with lots of ice and water.) Let eggs chill then store in fridge until ready to use. Peel eggs and rinse before next step.
- Cut egg into small or medium pieces, I like to have some big chunks. I usually cut the egg roughly down the middle, then hold together on top of each other and slice 4 times lengthwise and then 4 times widthwise.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, celery, mayo, Greek yogurt, mustard and white pepper. Mix until combined, season with more pepper to taste.
- Store in fridge. Best if used within 3 days.
Keywords: sandwich, meatless monday, egg salad, egg mayonaise, egg sandwich, meatless sandwich, snack