Quick and Easy these sweet and salty blondies are made with chocolate chunks, toffee bits, and potato chips. An unexpected treat, you will love this combo. Sweet & Salty Blondies will be your new go-to fast dessert recipe!
- 4oz (1/2 cup) Unsalted Butter
- 200 Grams (1 cup) Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Large Egg, at room temp.
- 125 Grams (1 cup) All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chunks/ chocolate chips
- 2 cups (2 large handfuls) potato chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8X8 or 9X9 baking sheet with foil, grease the pan and set aside.
- Over low-medium heat brown the butter. You will start to smell a nutty aroma and the butter will become a golden brown color. Turn off and pour into a heatproof bowl to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add brown sugar and vanilla to butter and mix until fully combined. Mix in egg. Add flour, baking soda, and salt gently mixing until no flour streaks remain. Fold in chocolate chunks and potato chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 23-28 minutes. Or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool on wire rack for at least 30 minutes before slicing.
Keywords: sweet and salty dessert recipe, chocolate and potato chip recipe