Chocolate Chunk Potato Chip Toffee Blondies are quick and easy these sweet and salty blondies are made with deliciously contrasting textures and flavors. An unexpected treat, you will love this combo. Sweet & Salty Blondies will be your new go-to fast dessert recipe!
Oh Blonides how I love thee. So much better than brownies. I mean really? How can you just not love them?
Alright, alright I’ll stop. Let me move on to potato chips. When I was a little kid I would insist on eating a chunk of chocolate and a handful of potato chips or when I was dipping chocolate covered strawberries, I would drizzle melted chocolate over the chips. Everyone thought I was nuts. And I won’t lie, I kind of was. But I loved it.
Fast forward 10 years later and there are people in the world now that don’t think I’m crazy.
Actually a few years ago I went to Trader Joes and found a bag of chocolate covered potato chips! So anyways this whole sweet and salty thing, it’s a thing.
These blondies are sweet, salty and amazeballs. Get in MA BELLY! If you love sweet and salty recipes be sure to check out my Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce
Please let me know if you make these Chocolate Chunk Potato Chip Toffee Blondies Recipe by leaving a review below!
Quick and Easy these sweet and salty blondies are made with chocolate chunks, toffee bits, and potato chips. An unexpected treat, you will love this combo. Sweet & Salty Blondies will be your new go-to fast dessert recipe!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, at room temp.
- 1 cup ap flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 2 cups (2 large handfuls) potato chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 9X9 baking sheet with foil, grease pan and set aside.
- Over low-medium heat brown the butter. You will start to smell a nutty aroma and the butter will become a golden brown color. Turn off and pour into a heatproof bowl to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add brown sugar and vanilla to butter and mix until fully combined. Mix in egg. Add flour, baking soda and salt and mix until no flour streaks remain. Fold in chocolate chunks, toffee bits, and potato chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 23-28 minutes. Or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Keywords: sweet and salty dessert recipe, chocolate and potato chip recipe