This quick bread recipe for Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Bread is quick and easy but full of flavor. The perfect fall snack that belongs at your Halloween Party and Thanksgiving morning!
- 4oz (1 stick/ 1/2 cup) Unsalted butter, melted
- 100 Grams (1/2 Cup) Brown Sugar
- 100 Grams (1/2 Cup) Granulated Sugar
- 7.5oz Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 218 Grams (1 3/4 Cup) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon, Ground Ginger, Ground Cloves (feel free to add 1 tsp of Nutmeg too)
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 4.5oz Chocolate Chunks or Chips (optional)
- Brown Sugar for sprinkle on top (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9X5 loaf pan .
- In a large bowl add the melted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and mix to combine. Then whisk in eggs, vanilla extract, and pumpkin purée.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, and ground cloves. Gently fold the dry ingredients until just combined then fold in chocolate chunks/chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for approximately 40 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean with no wet batter. Let cool on a wire rack for at least 30 minutes before inverting to cool completely.
Keywords: pumpkin quick bread, the best pumpkin bread recipe. how to make pumpkin bread