Christmas time means obnoxious amounts of sweets is accepted. I realize Christmas is over. But I still have candy canes. So I decided to bake. Just because it’s January doesn’t mean I am going to stop baking to go to the gym.
Anyways back to the point. I thought about these cookies weeks before I actually made them. Busy got the best of me.
I made them. I loved them.
Chewy cookies, with creamy dreamy white chocolate and minty clean peppermint chunks and candy canes!
You make them .You love them. They disappear.
- 2 sticks/1 cup unsalted butter, at room temp.
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips
- 6 candy canes crushed up
- Preheat oven to 350F and if using, line your baking sheet with a silpat (affiliate link) liner.
- In bowl of an electric mixer combine butter and sugars. Mix on medium for around 3 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Stir in vanilla and eggs, one at a time.
- Pour flour, baking soda and salt into bowl and mix slowly, to avoid a flour storm in your kitchen!
- Stir in white chocolate chips, Andes peppermint crunch bits and crushed candy canes.
- Usually I chill the dough for about an hour.
- Scoop 1 tbsp size cookies on to sheet and bake for 11-13 minutes. Enjoy