Brown Sugar Apple Blondies are the perfect fall blondie, sweet but not too sweet, caramel undertones and chunks of juicy apples.
- 2 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 3 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1 large apple, cut into small pieces
- 4oz (1/2 cup) Unsalted Butter, melted
- 200 Grams (1 cup) Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Egg, at room temp.
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 156 Grams (1 1/4 cup) All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8X8 pan with foil and grease.
- In a medium saucepan cook apple chunks in butter and brown sugar. Cook on medium heat for 4-6 minutes, until apples, are slightly softened.
- In a medium bowl mix butter and sugar together. Whisk in egg and vanilla extra. Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt. Fold in all of the apple mixtures. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes, until middle is set and golden brown. Place on wire rack and let cool completely before slicing.
Keywords: apple dessert bars, chewy fruit filled blondies