These Biscoff Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies start of with a chewy cookie that is filled with a generous scoop of Biscoff Cookie Butter. An extra special cookie treat!
Lately life has been busy, things have changed for me. But I can honestly say I am happy and change is good. One thing that hasn’t changed? My obsession with the humor section on Pinterest, I can scroll through that section all day errry day. Each night before bed I can’t help but scroll and scroll and scroll. The humor section will be the death of me.
Blogging has taken the back burner in my life. Whoops. Baking hasn’t, but I have not baked anything too exciting or something not already on the blog. But these cookie cups. Well, they were new and a great decision I might add. The chocolate chip cookie cup was chewy, soft, chock full of chocolate and the gooey Biscoff spread (affiliate link) was perfect. And a cookie cup warm with some vanilla ice cream, is amazing!! I really am drooling at the thought of one now.
The thing is I love chocolate chip cookies. I could eat an abundance of chocolate chip cookies but I try to switch things up for the sake of the other people around me. It forces me to be creative or just make another version of things I have already made. I mean who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies?! A weirdo. Sorry if you are a weirdo, no offense but a hot chocolate chip cookie fresh out of the oven? How on earth can you resist?!?!
Please let me know if you make this Biscoff Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe by leaving a review below!Print
Soft and chewy chocolate chips cookies are filled with Biscoff Spread (affiliate link) making these cookie cups extra decedent.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup Biscoff Spread (affiliate link) (or TJ’s Cookie Butter)
- Preheat oven to 350F and heavily grease a regular size muffin pan.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer cream the butter and sugars for a good 3 minutes. Add in egg, yolk and vanilla.
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda and cornstarch.
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1 1/2 tbsp of dough and press it down into prepared pan and place 1 tbsp of Biscoff Spread (affiliate link). Then placed a second 1 1/2 tbsp of dough on top and baked for 12-14 minutes.Let them cool for at least 10 minutes before trying to get them out of the pan.
Keywords: chocolate chip cookie cups recipe, cookie butter recipes, stuffed with cookie butter
Espresso Chocolate Chunk Cookies