Biscoff, Biscoff, Biscoff… my love! Who doesn’t love it? I can eat it on just about anything from a slice of banana bread, a waffle, dunking a chunk of chocolate in it or when I am in healthy mode dunking apple slices in the delightful spread!
I truly think it is amazing! Anyways I made these bars recently and throughly enjoyed every bite!
Chewy Blondies are filled with oats, cookie butter, and milk chocolate chips. These Biscoff Oat Blondies will be your new favorite dessert bar!
- 1 TBS Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Flour + 2 TBSP
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Unsalted Butter at room temp.
- 1/4 Cup Biscoff/ Cookie Butter
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 9X13 inch baking dish with nonstick spray. Line a plate with a paper towel and set aside.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat melt butter and add oats. Stir and cook until toasted, roughly 5 minutes. Remove from heat and place on a plate lined with paper towel.
- In a medium-sized bowl whisk the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat butter, Biscoff and sugars until fluffy. Mix in egg and vanilla. At low-speed mix in the dry mixture. Fold in toasted oats and chocolate chips
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 14-15 minutes. Let cool and enjoy
Keywords: blondies, bars, cookie butter, biscoff spread, oat blondies, milk chocolate blondies, cookie bars