Bailey’s Irish Cream Pie is made with an Oreo Crust filled with Bailey’s, Cream Cheese and Chocolate! What is not to love this no-bake boozy pie?
Pi Day! Woooo Hoooooo
And I celebrate Pi Day with Pie!
This pie is super easy to make. The only real time is the chilling time. I made it the night before I served it.
This Pie is linked up at Crazy for Crust. Dorothy is having a Pi Day Party! When she mentioned this weeks ago I thought what a fun idea! And I had to make a pie. I always take an excuse to bake a certain something! 🙂
I made this pie last week on Thursday night so I could bring it for a fat Friday lunchtime treat!
How do you make a no-bake pie?
You could buy a pre-baked pie crust. But I love an Oreo Crust. So easy and the crunchy texture is gorgeous! All you need to do is blend the Oreos into a fine crumb then mix in melted butter. Press the mixture evenly into a pie dish. And let it chill for the next hour.
How do you make a cream cheese pie filling?
Start with melted chocolate. You can either melt it in small increments in the microwave or in a double boiler. Or a makeshift double boiler- a bowl set over a pot of simmering water- making sure the bowl does not touch the water. Then let the chocolate set aside to cool.
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle, attachment beat the cream cheese for two minutes. Scoop the cream cheese out, placing it in a clean bowl. In the dirty mixer bowl with a whisk attachment add the heavy cream and 1/2 cup of Bailey’s Irish Cream, whisk until stiff peaks are formed. Once you have made whipped cream fold in the cream cheese and melted chocolate and remaining Bailey’s. Pour into the chilled Oreo crust and let chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Place a thick chocolate bar in the fridge. When ready to serve the pie use a vegetable peeler to peel curls of chocolate from the bar. Decorate on top of the cream cheese pie.
This pie was a treat! I hope you make it and enjoy it with your family and friends, or co-workers like me!
Please let me know if you make this Bailey’s Irish Cream Pie recipe by leaving a review below!
Fancy some more Bailey’s Recipes?
- Baileys Mint Truffles
- Guinness Chocolate Brownies Baileys Cream Cheese Frosting
- Baileys Double Chocolate Ice Cream Cake
- Baileys Tres Leches Cake
Bailey’s Irish Cream Pie is made with an Oreo Crust filled with Bailey’s, Cream Cheese and Chocolate! What is not to love this no-bake boozy pie
- 28 Oreo Cookies ( 2 rows)
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 8oz block cream cheese
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream Hint of Mint
- 1 good quality chocolate bar, frozen
- In a food processor blend oreo cookies until crushed to a fine crumb. Pour into a bowl and mix in 1/2 stick melted butter. Press into a 9-inch pie dish. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- In a bowl on top of a saucepan melt the chocolate. You want the saucepan to have about 1 inch of water and the bowl to sit on top of the saucepan as in not touching the water. Melt the chocolate and watch carefully as chocolate burns easily. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat cream cheese for 2 minutes. Scoop into a clean bowl. In the same mixing bowl whip, the heavy cream and 1/2 cup Bailey’s until stiff peaks form. Once whipped cream is formed, fold in cream cheese, chocolate and remaining 1/2 cup of Bailey’s. Pour into prepared pie dish. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight. Using a peeler take a chocolate bar that has been frozen peel curls of chocolate to put on top of the pie.
*total time includes chill time
Keywords: bailey's dessert recipes, no bake pie recipe