Bacon, Spinach, Caramelized Onions, White Cheddar and Cheddar Cheese make this quiche absolutely delicious, All nestled in a delicious pie crust. This Bacon, Onion, Spinach Quiche is a cinch to make, and everyone loves it!
I absolute love Quiche Lorraine with some salad.
I made this on a Sunday afternoon, it was a real treat.
What ingredients go into my Bacon, Onion, Spinach Quiche?
Heavy cream, eggs, cheddar cheese, white cheddar cheese, grilled onions, bacon, spinach, and some salt and pepper are all the delicious ingredients inside this homemade pastry.
I knew I wanted cheese in the quiche, who wouldn’t?
But two types of cheese was a great decision. And I had half a white onion and half a red onion so I used both. And well bacon, bacon makes everything better. I’m salivating at the thought of bacon right now, seriously I could eat bacon alll day errry day.
And then since I am on a diet I added spinach, it made the whole quiche healthy, right?
Well, that’s what I told myself anyway. This is the first quiche I have ever made and how easy it was! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE and can’t wait to make more!! Make life easier and use a pre-made pie crust or make your own, so tasty!! Hope you make this Bacon, Onion, Spinach Quiche sometime soon, you won’t regret it!!
I used the same pie crust I used for my apple pie
Please let me know if you make this Bacon, Spinach & Onion Quiche by leaving a review below!Print
Bacon, Spinach, Caramelized Onions, White Cheddar and Cheddar Cheese make this quiche absolutely delicious, All nestled in a delicious pie crust. This quiche is a cinch to make, and everyone loves it!
- 1 Pie Crust
- 1 whole onion, chopped into small pieces
- 2 tbsp butter
- 8 slices of bacon
- 7 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 Pie Crust
- Preheat oven to 350F and place pre-made pie crust into a 9-inch pie dish, set aside.
- In a large frying pan caramelize the onions in the butter, it took me about 10 minutes. Once done put onions on to a plate. Add bacon to frying pan and cook until nice and crispy. Place a paper towel on top of a plate and place bacon on a paper towel once done cooking. Once cool chop bacon into small pieces.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper.
- Sprinkle bacon, spinach, onions, and cheese on top of pie crust pour egg mixture on top and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Bake for 45-60 minutes until set and golden brown. (mine baked for 55 minutes) Let cool completely before slicing, this is very important.
Keywords: quiche, eggs, breakfast, brunch, bacon quiche, spinach quiche, onion quiche,