A few weeks ago I purchased the 100th anniversary Oreo’s. They were good but not what I expected. I was expecting a different taste/flavor but they seemed quite similar to regular Oreo’s, if anything they just smelled better to me 🙂 Anyways, I whipped up some brownies with the Oreo’s in! Easy Peasy and Delish! Enjoy!
1 Box of Fudge Brownies (9X13 Size)
1/4 Cup of water
2/3 Cup of vegetable oil
1 cup of crushed Oreo’s
1/4 Cup of sprinkles
1 1/2 Cups unsalted butter at room temp.
3 Cups of powdered sugar
2 Teaspoons vanilla extract
1/8 Cup of sprinkles
Broken Oreo’s for top of brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 13X9 baking pan.
2. In any bowl mix together brownie mix, water, oil and eggs. Once combined fold in Oreo’s and sprinkles.
3. Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Once out of the oven use a knife to loosen edges. Place pan on rack to cool.
4. Once brownies are cool, whip butter in bowl of an electric mixer for 2-3 minutes until it’s nice and fluffy.
5. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Cream till nice and smooth. Then, add sprinkles.
6. You can pipe the frosting with a unique tip or just use a Ziploc bag or piping bag with no tip. Or even spread it with a knife! You can be done there or add an Oreo or half of one to the top of the brownie for more yummmy-i-ness! 🙂